As the Rutgers University—Camden Learning Center seeks to improve student learning and persistence at the University, the Learning Center supports faculty with practical strategies and useful resources incorporating the following principles to increase academic performance:
• Integrate learning strategies into instruction.
• Create a student-centered learning environment by implementing active learning techniques.
• Endorse the use of educational support resources.
• Utilize technology to increase communication and engagement with students.
• Provide early feedback and interventions for students with poor course performance.